Need An English to Mi'kmaq Translation? We Can Help.
Mi’kmaq (alternatively spelled Micmac, Migmaw or Mikmaw) is an aboriginal language spoken in eastern Canada; mainly in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, the Gaspe coast, and also the northeastern United States. Several English words are borrowed for the Mi’kmaq language, including “caribou” and “toboggan”.
I had a great experience working with WinTranslation. I called first to get an idea of what specific Indigenous dialect I would need translation into based on my program's region and they were very helpful. I received a quick response back on my request for a quote and prompt and polite service throughout the entire interaction. In addition, receipt of my e-mail was acknowledged in a timely manner even though my consultant was out of the office for the afternoon which helped to put my mind at ease.
Why Choose wintranslation for your document translation needs?
- Fully Insured By Lloyds Bank
- Multi-Step Quality Control
- We Only Use Vetted & Fluent Translators
- 19+ Years Providing Translation Services
Summary of Qualifications for wintranslation's Mi'kmaq Translators
- Over 15 years of experience developing and teaching in English and Mi’kmaq ciriculum, including materials from elementary to post-secondary levels
- Worked on many Mi’kmaq into English translation projects for the Canadian Government and the United Nations
- Holds two diplomas in education fields from University of Cape Breton in Sydney, Nova Scotia
- Has over 20 years experience in handling English into Mi’kmaq translation, including books and other publications
- Earned two University degrees in the education field from the University of New Brunswick and St Francis Xavier University
- Developed Mi’kmaq language course materials for the Eskasoni School Board
An award-winning translation service provider based in North America, wintranslation has a fifteen year track record in managing complex multimedia and large-scale projects on time and on budget. Our company specializes in the translation of Canada’s aboriginal languages including Inuktitut, Inuinnaqtun, Malecite and Ojibwe. Please see our languages page for a full list of languages.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HELP WITH YOUR NEXT MI’KMAQ PROJECT
GET A FREE QUOTE NOW
Gitxsan (alternatively spelled Gitksan or Gitxsanimaax) is an Aboriginal language spoken by the Gitxsan First Nations tribe of northwestern British Columbia. It is part of…