Canadian French Translation Services
As a Canadian-based translation company, we live, work, and are part of the Francophone community of Canada which means we understand Canadian French translation; we recognize the specific needs and expectations related to the diversity of this audience.
In order to provide accurate French translation for the Canadian market, your work needs to be translated by native French Canadian linguists. We are your personal communications concierge and one-stop shop offering translation, web and software localization, desktop publishing, voice-over, and subtitling.
French to English or English to French
If you require high-quality French-to-English translation services or English-to-French translation services, look no further. Our skilled team of translators is dedicated to delivering accurate and culturally nuanced translations. Whether you require legal documents, marketing materials, technical manuals, or any other content, our professionals are well-versed in various industries and subject matters.
Our Canadian French translation services include :
- Document Translation
- Audio Video Translation
- e-Learning Translation
- Machine Translation
- Website Localization
- Terminology Management
- Brochure Translation
Experts in Canadian French Translation
With more than 25 years experience and millions of words translated from English to French and French to English we are true experts in this area.
Hugo Panau leads our French-language department. Hugo completed his Bachelor’s degree in Applied Foreign Languages and also holds a Master’s degree in Multilingual Specialized Translation. Hugo is responsible for ensuring the quality and delivery of our French-language translation projects and manages our team of French-language translators.
Why choose us:
- End-to-End Provision of Services: We provide services for each step of your project from translation, revision, transcription, voice-over, review, and layout.
- Experienced French Translators: Our Canadian French translators live in Canada with the majority calling Quebec their home. They have a minimum bachelor’s degree in translation or a related field, and many are OTTIAQ or ATIO certified.
- Specialized Fields: We cover a wide range of industries, from legal and medical to technical, marketing, and e-learning.
- Protected services: Most of our French translators hold a valid government security clearance at an Enhanced Reliability or Secret clearance. In addition, our whole team is bound by non-disclosure agreements.
- All file formats: We work with all types of files such as Microsoft Word, InDesign, FrameMaker, XML, JSON, AutoCAD, and more.
- Consistency and quality assurance: To maximize consistency, we leverage translation technologies that enable the use of terminology databases and translation memories. Our quality control process assures high quality, technical accuracy, translation consistency, and format integrity of each translated document.
- Timely Delivery: We value your time and ensure on-time delivery, no matter how tight the deadline.
- Certified: Wintranslation is proud to uphold the highest standards in the translation industry and is currently certified under the specifications for CGSB 131.10 for French translation services.
Our Canadian French Translation Process
Our Canadian French Translation Clients
Wintranslation has completed multiple French translations for our organization, ranging from surveys, interview scripts, and educational based documents. Wintranslation has always been professional and prompt with their responses and finalized work. Even within tight deadlines, wintranslation has not only completed the requested translation, but ensured no errors, accuracy, and final layouts were professionally achieved within both the translated documents and the original documents. They have been amazing to work with and respect cultural requirements. We definitely plan to utilize their services for future projects.
When we needed a large, complex document translated from English to French on a tight timeline, wintranslation was able to take on the job without delay, and get it done on time with good quality. They even identified some issues with the English version that we were able to fix before it was published — an added value! When another document came in at the last minute just before a big event, wintranslation had no trouble accommodating the request which I knew would be too much to ask of a smaller independent contractor. Communications were swift, professional and friendly. I had one less thing to worry about at a time when many components needed to come together quickly and had to meet high quality standards. The company was very solution- and client-oriented, which I very much appreciated.
Response rate is always timely. Rates are competitive. We are a growing business with more and more translation needs. Glad we found wintranslation look forward to working together again.
As an official sponsor of Exercise is Medicine Canada, wintranslation provides timely and accurate English to French translation services. It is a pleasure to work with the professional and friendly wintranslation team.
Very satisfied [with the project manager]’s customer service, [it] was excellent. Email correspondence was punctual and friendly and professional. It was a pleasure working with her.
Thank you very much for the wonderful work you did with my translation. I’m very happy with your work and will recommend your company whenever somebody needs translation for something.