Build Your Successful Translation Career
This presentation was delivered as part of the University of Ottawa’s Translation Students’ Association’s 2013 Translation Weeks.
This is part one of five.
Part one of this presentation covers:
– Self introduction of the speaker
– Why success is different to different people and how you should define your own
– How work contributes to one’s happiness
- Part 2 What Being a Translator is All About
- Part 3 Reaching Out to Find Opportunities
- Part 4 Using Linkedin to Reach Valuable Contacts
- Part 5 Finding Translation Contracts