Looking For Spanish Translation Services? We Can Help.
Spanish is the second most widely spoken language in the world with approximately 410 million speakers. It is an official language in 20 different countries and is one of the official languages of the United Nations. Spanish is also the third most commonly used language on the Internet behind English and Chinese.
Due to the wide reach of the language, there are important differences to consider when translating into Spanish. For example, certain words or phrases may not be taken the same way when read by someone living in Spain and someone living in Mexico.
I love that Wintranslation services assigns me flexible work that I can do remotely , from the comfort of my own home or when I travel. The mobile and flexible work suits my needs and gives me a lot of freedom. - Gloria P., Inuktitut Translator
English to Spanish Translation and Spanish to English Translation Services
Professional translators whose native language is Spanish perform our English to Spanish translation, and vice versa for Spanish to English translation. Our experienced translators have an in-depth understanding of the Spanish language including its spelling, grammar, and cultural appropriateness.
Past Spanish Project Summaries
- English to Spanish translation of end user guides, web content and communications for tech company SkyWave Mobile Communications
- Translating English school registration forms into Spanish for the Durham Catholic District School Board
- Ongoing updates of user manuals into Spanish for Gyro Creative, maker of a variety of child car seat systems
Summary of Qualifications for wintranslation's Spanish Translators
- University Degree in Translation from the National University of Rosario, Argentina
- American Translators Association (ATA) certified translator with 19 years of experience
- Wide range of translation works including user manuals, medical and telecommunications
- Experience translating technical manuals and user guides for companies such as General Electric and 3M
- BA in Specialized Translation from the Salvador University in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Earned a law degree from the University of Buenos Aires in Argentina
- Experienced in the fields of computer hardware/software, telecommunications and law
- Worked as the Translation Operations Manager at the company Interlingua
An award-winning translation service provider based in North America, wintranslation has a fifteen year track record in managing complex multimedia and large-scale projects on time and on budget. With clients such as Scotiabank, the Government of Canada and the UN, wintranslation is a trusted language service partner.
Only working with highly qualified translators with subject area expertise, wintranslation employs a multi-step quality control process which includes a peer review evaluation to ensure the highest level of service quality. Our terminology and translation memory management service helps our clients centralize their linguistic assets.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HELP WITH YOUR NEXT SPANISH PROJECT
GET A FREE QUOTE NOW