Need A Punjabi Translation? We Can Help.
Punjabi is the 10th most widely spoken language in the world with over 130 million speakers. It is one of the official languages in both India and Pakistan.
Punjabi is divided into two main categories (the Eastern Punjabi and Western Punjabi dialects), each of which have several regional sub-dialects. Punjabi does share some similarities to other Asian languages such as Hindi and Urdu.
English to Punjabi Translation and Punjabi to English Translation Services
Professional translators whose native language is Punjabi perform our English to Punjabi translation, and vice versa for Punjabi to English translation. Our experienced translators have an in-depth understanding of the Punjabi language including its spelling, grammar, and cultural appropriateness.
Past Punjabi Project Summaries
- Mortgage advertisement translations for Scotiabank from English into Punjabi
- English to Punjabi translation of patient informational brochures for cancer treating medication
- Translating Nurture Business Services’ “Pharmacy with Care” Program informational pamphlet into Punjabi
Summary of Qualifications for wintranslation's Punjabi Translators
- Graduate of Punjab University Chandigarh, India with both a Master of Arts and Master of Education degrees
- ATIO certified English <-> Punjabi translator
- 20 years experience teaching secondary and post-secondary students in Punjabi and English
An award-winning translation service provider based in North America, wintranslation has a fifteen year track record in managing complex multimedia and large-scale projects on time and on budget. With clients such as Scotiabank, the Government of Canada and the UN, wintranslation is a trusted language service partner.
Only working with highly qualified translators with subject area expertise, wintranslation employs a multi-step quality control process which includes a peer review evaluation to ensure the highest level of service quality. Our terminology and translation memory management service helps our clients centralize their linguistic assets.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HELP WITH YOUR NEXT PUNJABI PROJECT
GET A FREE QUOTE NOW