Italian is the official language in several countries including Italy and Switzerland and is also one of the official languages of the European Union. There are approximately 85 million people who speak Italian living around the world.
Many different dialects of Italian exist in various parts of the country. Sicilian, Catalan, Sardinian and Venitian are all examples of the recognized dialects. Over time Italian has had influence in many languages including Portuguese, Spanish and French.
English to Italian and Italian to English Translation Services
Professional translators whose native language is Italian perform our Italian to Finnish translation, and vice versa for Italian to English translation. Our experienced translators have an in-depth understanding of the Italian language including its spelling, grammar, and cultural appropriateness.
Past Italian Project Summaries
- English to Italian translation of user manuals and on screen messaging for UV water sterilization systems for Luminor Environmental
- Translating application forms, Powerpoint presentations and informational packages into Italian for the New England School of English
- Translation of user manuals and installation guides for Thule’s “Chariot” child transport systems and accessories into Italian
Summary of Qualifications for wintranslation’s Italian Translators
- Graduate of Università Statale di Milano in Milano, Italy with a “Laurea” (masters equivalent) in Political Science
- Native Italian with specializations in computer hardware, software and Internet fields
- Has over 15 years experience in software localization, including work with large companies such as Novell
Call us today at 1-877-742-7942 or fill out our quote request form for your next Italian translation project.
An award-winning translation service provider based in North America, wintranslation has a fifteen year track record in managing complex multimedia and large-scale projects on time and on budget. With clients such as Scotiabank, the Government of Canada and the UN, wintranslation is a trusted language service partner. Only working with highly qualified translators with subject area expertise, wintranslation employs a multi-step quality control process which includes a peer review evaluation to ensure the highest level of service quality. Our terminology and translation memory management service helps our clients centralize their linguistic assets.