Need An Inuinnaqtun Translation? We Can Help.
Inuinnaqtun is an Inuit language which is mainly spoken in the Northwest Territories and Nunavut where it has an official language status. wintranslation is proud to offer Inuinnaqtun into English translation services.
Summary of Qualifications for wintranslation's Inuinnaqtun Translators
- Over 10 years of experience teaching the Inuinnaqtun language at the college level
- Has performed professional English into Inuinnaqtun translation for close to ten years
- Involved with many Aboriginal community groups in Nunavut
- Acted as an English into Inuinnaqtun translator and interpreter for over 10 years
- Has worked closely with the Nunavut Legislative Assembly and other Canadian Government department
An award-winning translation service provider based in North America, wintranslation has a fifteen year track record in managing complex multimedia and large-scale projects on time and on budget. Our company specializes in the translation of Canada’s aboriginal languages including Inuktitut, Inuinnaqtun, Malecite and Ojibwe. Please see our languages page for a full list of languages.
Only working with highly qualified translators with subject area expertise, wintranslation employs a multi-step quality control process which includes a peer review evaluation to ensure the highest level of service quality. Our terminology and translation memory management service helps our clients centralize their linguistic assets.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HELP WITH YOUR NEXT INUINNAQTUN PROJECT
GET A FREE QUOTE NOW