Need A Hindi Translation? We Can Help.
Hindi is one of the official languages in India and is the fifth most widely spoken language in the world. There are approximately 422 million people who speak Hindi as their first language.
Hindi is mutually intelligible with the Urdu language – meaning that speakers of the two would not struggle to understand one another in a conversation. The differences in languages are only noticeable in specialized areas which require a higher learning.
English to Hindi Translation and Hindi to English Translation Services
Professional translators whose native language is Hindi perform our English to Hindi translation, and vice versa for Hindi to English translation. Our experienced translators have an in-depth understanding of the Hindi language including its spelling, grammar, and cultural appropriateness.
Summary of Qualifications for wintranslation's Hindi Translators
- Graduate of Indira Gandhi National Open University with a Masters in Computer Applications
- 25 years of English to Hindi translation experience, including work for Boeing, Pfizer and the American Cancer Society
- Broad range of knowledge from many industries such as aviation, software and medical
- All Translations Fully Insured by Lloyd’s Bank
- Dedicated Project Manger for Every Client
- 19 Years Experience Translating For Governments & Business
- We Only Hire Native, Vetted & Fluent Hindi Translators
An award-winning translation service provider based in North America, wintranslation has a fifteen year track record in managing complex multimedia and large-scale projects on time and on budget. With clients such as Scotiabank, the Government of Canada and the UN, wintranslation is a trusted language service partner.
Only working with highly qualified translators with subject area expertise, wintranslation employs a multi-step quality control process which includes a peer review evaluation to ensure the highest level of service quality. Our terminology and translation memory management service helps our clients centralize their linguistic assets.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HELP WITH YOUR NEXT HINDI PROJECT
GET A FREE QUOTE NOW