German Translation Services
German is one of the world’s major languages and is the most widely spoken language in the European Union. It is also an official language in many countries including Germany, Austria, Switzerlan and Belgium. There are an estimated 120 million German speaking people living around the globe.
Many German words come from Latin and Greek roots and has also been influenced by the French and English languages.
English to German and German to English Translation Services
Professional translators whose native language is German perform our English to German translation, and vice versa for German to English translation. Our experienced translators have an in-depth understanding of the German language including its spelling, grammar, and cultural appropriateness.
Call us today at 1-877-742-7942 or fill out our quote request form for your next German translation project.
An award-winning translation service provider based in North America, wintranslation has a fifteen year track record in managing complex multimedia and large-scale projects on time and on budget. With clients such as Scotiabank, the Government of Canada and the UN, wintranslation is a trusted language service partner. Only working with highly qualified translators with subject area expertise, wintranslation employs a multi-step quality control process which includes a peer review evaluation to ensure the highest level of service quality. Our terminology and translation memory management service helps our clients centralize their linguistic assets.
Past German Project Summaries
- Translation of user manuals, promotional brochures and installation guides for Thule’s “Chariot” child transport systems and accessories into German
- English to German translation of a highly technical product catalogue of electrical and mechanical components using Adobe FrameMaker for Michigan Scientific
Summary of Qualifications for wintranslation’s German Translators
- ATA certified translator with a translation degree from Akademie für Fremdsprachen in Berlin, Germany
- Provides marketing and user manual translations for many international technology companies such as Dell Computers, Toshiba and eBay
- Past experience in Quality Assurance, Glossary Compilation and Team Translation
- Diploma and PhD in Electrical Engineering from the University of Siegen, Germany
- Freelance translator since 1997 with a specialization in technical documentation
- Professor of Electrical Engineering with many published technical articles
- Dean’s list graduate of the Monterey Institute of International Studies with a Masters Degree in Conference Interpreting and Translation
- Worked as head German translator for multiple companies such as Apple and Procter & Gamble
- Software localization specialist for both PC and Mac platforms