Need A Georgian Translation? We Can Help.
The Georgian language is the official language in the country of Georgia which is located in between the countries Russia, Turkey, Armenia and Azerbaijan. There are an estimated 7 million speakers of the language living in Georgia and worldwide.
It is a very old language and has undergone many changes throughout time leading to the existence of several dialects and 3 versions of the Georgian alphabet. It is notable that the Georgian language is part of a small language family and does not share similarities with other major languages.
I love that Wintranslation services assigns me flexible work that I can do remotely , from the comfort of my own home or when I travel. The mobile and flexible work suits my needs and gives me a lot of freedom. - Gloria P., Inuktitut Translator
English to Georgian Translation and Georgian to English Translation Services
Professional translators whose native language is Georgian perform our English to Georgian translation, and vice versa for Georgian to English translation. Our experienced translators have an in-depth understanding of the Georgian language including its spelling, grammar, and cultural appropriateness.
Past Georgian Project Summaries
- Georgian into English and English into Georgian translations of multiple “Protected B” class documents for Canadian Government agencies
- Translation of official medical forms from Georgian into English for the American Humanitarian University in Georgia
Summary of Qualifications for wintranslation's Georgian Translators
- Graduate of the University of Waterloo with a Master of Arts degree in Russian Language and Literature
- Over 10 years of experience acting as a translator for Georgian and Russian into English
- Experienced interpreter in the Georgian and Russian languages for politicians, journalists and refugee immigrants
- Conference speaker for the Congress Of Slavists including an appearance at York University in Toronto
An award-winning translation service provider based in North America, wintranslation has a fifteen year track record in managing complex multimedia and large-scale projects on time and on budget. With clients such as Scotiabank, the Government of Canada and the UN, wintranslation is a trusted language service partner.
Only working with highly qualified translators with subject area expertise, wintranslation employs a multi-step quality control process which includes a peer review evaluation to ensure the highest level of service quality. Our terminology and translation memory management service helps our clients centralize their linguistic assets.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HELP WITH YOUR NEXT GEORGIAN PROJECT
GET A FREE QUOTE NOW