Need A Farsi Translation? We Can Help.
Farsi (also known as Persian or Parsi) is an Iranian language which is mainly spoken in many Mid-Eastern countries including Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq and Uzbekistan. There are many speakers of the language living worldwide with an estimated 110 million native speakers.
Past Farsi Project Summaries
- English to Farsi translation of application forms, Powerpoint presentations and informational packages into for the New England School of English
- Translating English instruction and promotional materials into Farsi for Shaw Digital TV
- Translation into Farsi of informational brochures for the Scotiabank StartRight® Program for International Students
Summary of Qualifications for wintranslation's Farsi Translators
- Graduate of the University of Aix-en-Provence, France with a B.A. in History
- Over 20 years of experience in English to Farsi (Persian) translation, interpreting and proofreading
- Experience within the media as a journalist for ABC and NBC and as an English/Farsi translator for the Tehran Times in Iran
English to Farsi Translation and Farsi to English Translation Services
Professional translators whose native language is Farsi perform our English to Farsi translation, and vice versa for Farsi to English translation. Our experienced translators have an in-depth understanding of the Farsi language including its spelling, grammar, and cultural appropriateness.
An award-winning translation service provider based in North America, wintranslation has a fifteen year track record in managing complex multimedia and large-scale projects on time and on budget. With clients such as Scotiabank, the Government of Canada and the UN, wintranslation is a trusted language service partner.
Only working with highly qualified translators with subject area expertise, wintranslation employs a multi-step quality control process which includes a peer review evaluation to ensure the highest level of service quality. Our terminology and translation memory management service helps our clients centralize their linguistic assets.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HELP WITH YOUR NEXT FARSI PROJECT
GET A FREE QUOTE NOW