Thinking about having your documents translated? Many of our new clients who request a free quote include their contact information and the basic details of their request, but some forget important information that can affect the cost and turnaround of the project.
Here are some important questions to ask yourself when starting a translation project:
- Is there a specific use or a target audience for your documents?
- Do your files contain any non-editable text (such as images or a PDF) which will need to be localized?
- Are the source files available to send in with your quote request?
- Do you have any special instructions about how certain terms should be translated?
- How quickly do you need the completed translation returned to you?
Including this information in your quote request will help our project managers to understand the scope and goals of your project, and will also save time in getting these details figured out before starting the project.