Looking For A Dene Translation Service? We Can Help.
Dene Suline (Also known as Chipewyan or simply Dene) is almost exclusively spoken by the indigenous Chipewyna tribes of Manitoba, Saskatchewan Alberta, the Northwest Territories and even as far west as British Columbia. Despite being spoken by less than 3,000 across Canada, there are efforts underway to revive and strengthen the language.
UNESCO has Chipewyan listed as ‘Definitely endangered’, and this is in part due to it’s complex structure that emphasizes certain difficult syllables combined with the fact that most fluent speakers are in their later years.
I had a great experience working with WinTranslation. I called first to get an idea of what specific Indigenous dialect I would need translation into based on my program's region and they were very helpful. I received a quick response back on my request for a quote and prompt and polite service throughout the entire interaction. In addition, receipt of my e-mail was acknowledged in a timely manner even though my consultant was out of the office for the afternoon which helped to put my mind at ease.
Summary of Qualifications for wintranslation's Dene Translators
- Active leader in her community including involvement the local Friendship Centre at Cold Lake, Alberta.
- Over 20 years of translation and interpretation experience in many areas including education and cultural awareness.
- Developed many workshops tailored to the needs of children and families.
- Over 15 years of experience providing professional translation and interpretation services.
- Conducted University level lectures in the Dene language for over 10 years.
- Has a wide range of experience in many fields including Northern Affairs, Communications and Government relations.
An award-winning translation service provider based in North America, wintranslation has a fifteen year track record in managing complex multimedia and large-scale projects on time and on budget. Our company specializes in the translation of Canada’s aboriginal languages including Inuktitut, Inuinnaqtun, Malecite and Ojibwe. Please see our languages page for a full list of languages.
Only working with highly qualified translators with subject area expertise, wintranslation employs a multi-step quality control process which includes a peer review evaluation to ensure the highest level of service quality. Our terminology and translation memory management service helps our clients centralize their linguistic assets.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HELP WITH YOUR NEXT DENE PROJECT
GET A FREE QUOTE NOW