Need A Dene Translation? We Can Help.
Dene Suline (Also known as Chipewyan or simply Dene) is one of the Aboriginal languages of Canada which is spoken by around 11000 people. The majority of Dene speakers live in the provinces of Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan.
Summary of Qualifications for wintranslation's Dene Translators
- Active leader in her community including involvement the local Friendship Centre at Cold Lake, Alberta.
- Over 20 years of translation and interpretation experience in many areas including education and cultural awareness.
- Developed many workshops tailored to the needs of children and families.
- Over 15 years of experience providing professional translation and interpretation services.
- Conducted University level lectures in the Dene language for over 10 years.
- Has a wide range of experience in many fields including Northern Affairs, Communications and Government relations.
An award-winning translation service provider based in North America, wintranslation has a fifteen year track record in managing complex multimedia and large-scale projects on time and on budget. Our company specializes in the translation of Canada’s aboriginal languages including Inuktitut, Inuinnaqtun, Malecite and Ojibwe. Please see our languages page for a full list of languages.
Only working with highly qualified translators with subject area expertise, wintranslation employs a multi-step quality control process which includes a peer review evaluation to ensure the highest level of service quality. Our terminology and translation memory management service helps our clients centralize their linguistic assets.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HELP WITH YOUR NEXT DENE PROJECT
GET A FREE QUOTE NOW