There are two written forms of Chinese. Below is a general chart for you to determine which form is best suited for you:
|Hong Kong||Cantonese||Traditional Chinese|
Our Chinese translators have been working in the profession for over 20 years. They all have a minimum bachelor’s degree – though most have a master’s or PhD degree. We select your team based on the subject of your files – from legal and pharmaceutical, to electrical or marketing – so you know your translation will be performed by experts in the specific subject matter and terminology.
We use the industry’s latest terminology management tools. What does this mean for you? – Consistent terminology across all your files, a memory database that is continuously updated, and reduced cost on future translation.
One-stop shop! We focus on handling projects that carry technical components such as software and web localization, desktop publishing and audio-visual recording. The nature of these types of projects makes it hard for individual freelancers to complete on their own and they involve so many partners that it is time consuming for our clients to coordinate on their own. We do it for you from start to finish!
• Certified Localization Professional through the Localization Institute, in partnership with California State University, Chico Continuing Education and Research Foundation
• Accredited supplier to the Government of Canada
• Accredited supplier to the City of Ottawa for French translation services
• Accredited by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario
• One of three agencies recommended by the Canadian Consulate General in Detroit
• Member of the American Translators Association
• Member of the Ottawa Centre for Research and Innovation (OCRI)
• Member of the Ottawa Chamber of Commerce
• Featured by the Ottawa Citizen, the National Post, CBC, and CNN Money
Want to find more about us?
See our company profile (PDF file, 1.4 MB)
Just upload your files and we’ll get back to you in as little as 2 hours with a professionally assessed price quote.